Park Centrale Asia Town IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
5 working days; 2 days off
Opportunities for career development and advancement
Paid Training and Coaching provided
- 5 working days; 2 days off
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- Paid Training and Coaching provided
- With Incentive
- Create materials such as slides, recordings and videos for teaching purposes
- Organize and present lessons that refines reading and communication skills
- Pay close attention to details and understand the student’s difficulties.
- Knowledgeable on the content and structure of the English language.
- Providing and disseminating progress reports at frequent periods
- Good command in English with a neutral accent.
- Good knowledge of the English language; able to teach all basic skills (i.e. listening, reading, writing, and speaking).
- Able to teach exam preparation is a PLUS (TOEIC and IELTS)
- Experienced teaching a wide variety of learners; from kids to adults
- Good understanding of Japanese and other international learners
- At least 1 to 2 years of ESL teaching experience (online teaching experience is a PLUS)
- Having a TESOL certificate is a PLUS
- Knowledgeable on the different courses (GENERAL ENGLISH, BUSINESS ENGLISH, EIKEN, IELTS, and TOEIC.)